Here’s our most ‘in-demand’ ongoing projects
- Bangalore, christened Bengaluru in 2006, is the capital city of Karnataka. The city is a potpourri of culture. It is one of the fastest growing cities and among the top contributors to the GDP of the Indian economy. The city is also known for its round-the-year pleasant weather.
- Also known as India’s Silicon Valley and the Garden City, Bangalore is the largest exporter of India’s Information Technology (IT) and allied services. Some of the major IT firms are headquartered in the city.
- Bangalore is also the preferred city for budding entrepreneurs and start-ups. The city is home to numerous public sector units, research, defence and aerospace institutions such as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
- Bangalore has the most resilient real estate market. Some of the largest and the most renowned real estate firms are based out of this city.
- The city is witnessing the growth of numerous real estate pockets, due to the explosive growth of population in the city and the extensive focus on development of infrastructure. This end-user demand driven market is also known to be the dream market for investors and PE funds.